Friday, January 1, 2010

Waiting For My First Shipment of Nutrisystem Food

I ordered my Nutrisystem program a couple days ago and I just got an email yesterday saying my order has been shipped! Can't wait to get it and start on my new path to being thin, active, healthy and...ahem...desirable.

Yeah yeah, I know all the stuff about being beautiful on the inside, and if someone doesn't accept you for what you are and blah blah blah...sorry, but guys are guys. And frankly, I don't mind being a "trophy", or some arm candy, or whatever they call hot chics. So what? Hey, I'm a woman! I want to be attractive and appealing to the opposite sex. But don't get me wrong here - that's NOT why I'm doing Nutrisystem at all! I'm doing it for me! I'm doing it so I don't have to struggle to find clothes that fit. I'm sick of seeing fat-back, and muffin tops. Gross! I don't want my horse to be thinking, "Hmmm, she's gained weight! No wonder my back hurts!" I want to go into a clothing store and be able to buy whatever I want. I'm also an all-or-nothing type of person, meaning once I start eating right, I'll also exercise more. It's a win-win for me.

To give you some background on me, I've tried every program in the diet world that's out there. Very few have worked for me. Atkins I was also successful on. I sort of just shrunk. I only lost about 20 or so pounds, but it was weird, since I did just shrink. Guess it must've been more inches. Weight Watchers? Faggetaboutit! OMG! I gained weight every week on that program! I think it's an insulin-resistant thing. For me, WW was mostly a lot of carbs. You get more food that way. Meat uses up too many "points". So 10 potatoes, are like 10 points. AND a zillion carbs! Nope, not for me. So you name it, I've done it.

Now Nutrisystem, like I said, I did it about 20 years ago, and in 8 weeks or so, I went from a size 14+ to a size 5-7. I dropped about 35 lbs or so. In fact it was the ONLY time in my life, someone told me to gain more weight! So I did - about 5 more pounds. I was still in a 5 to 7 depending on the brand. Fabulous!!! And by the way, I'm in no way affiliated with N.S. or getting paid by them or anything else. I just want to share my daily weight journal with everyone to perhaps inspire others to get on a path to weight loss and better health through exercise, with this program, or any other program that works for them. So, once I get my food - it's Day 1! Please join me on my journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment