Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday - and still no food - well NS food that is

Ok, I had the pizza last night and you know what? Just not even good! What's the old saying? "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels", that's what my old NS leader used to say. Gotta agree. Anyway, it was just filler food. Just not that good.
And oh I gotta vent here, I submitted some work to a group, I can't say what or who, but got rejected because it "doesn't fit their criteria". Well let's all get hoity-toity! WTFE!!! So I'll continue to do my thing, and just you go ahead and ask me to join when "you feel my work is more appropriate". Ha! I'll spit on your grave sister!!!
Back to my eating....ok, going out and exercising today, but that's cause I feel antsy and need to just get out of the house. I'm assuming my shipment will come tomorrow so I'll look forward to that. Then Tuesdays post will actually be Day 1. I need some good changes so looking forward to starting! At least I'll have some control somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment